Monday, August 8, 2011

Dark teal dress

Here is a dress I recently crocheted.  I just made it up as I went.  I used Simply Soft which I would never recommend.  It is not a good yarn to use when crocheting lacy clothing, but it's all I can afford.  
Anywho... it's amazing what you can crochet when you grab some yarn and a hook.

Here's a shrug I crocheted with leftover skein of Lion Brand Homespun.  It's also a sharper photo of a little bit of the dress.

And this is another shrug I made with Simply Soft.  You can definitely crochet things like shrugs and scarves with Simply Soft, it's just not good for large lacy items.  The photo is extremely blurry.

I've been working on a crocheted top for my mom that will match a skirt I crocheted for her as well.  I'm also knitting a pair of fingerless gloves/wrist warmers as a test for fingerless glove that I plan on making for the family as Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment