Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fair stuff

Here are some things I've been working on for my two local fairs. Mostly all of them are cute amigurumi. Hope you like them!


This is a little crocheted basket of strawberries. Everything in it is crocheted. I used mostly size 3 cotton thread in this project, except for the basket, which was crocheted with both the thread and some white Simply Soft yarn.

This is a little crochet pot of gold w/ a rainbow. The pot was crocheted with size 3 crochet thread and the rest was crocheted with scrap worsted weight yarn.
Hamburger w/ corn on a plate. The hamburger has a tomato, onion, pickles and ketchup on it! All kinds of scrap yarn and thread was used in this.

Crocheted doily. Crocheted with size 3 crochet thread.

This is a barbie dress. I wanted to make quick things. The dress would definitely be much too short for a normal person. It kind of reminds me of Tinkerbell's dress. Crocheted with size 3 crochet thread.

This is a cute little crocheted flower. I followed a pattern I found on a blog but I changed it around a bit. I can't remember where I got it from. The stem, dirt, and pot were crocheted with thread, while the rest was done with worsted weight.
The quite is from A Very Potter Musical :P

No comments:

Post a Comment